A full suite of solutions for any investor that offers you:
- Access to over 330 managed funds
- Two capital guarantee options
- Listed Australian shares, including exchange traded funds, exchange traded commodities, listed property trusts and real estate investment trusts
- Term deposits from four different bank providers, and
- Flexible pricing including low-cost options.
North Personal Super and Personal Pension
An innovative solution to grow your super and meet your retirement goals that offers you:
- Access to over 330 managed funds, term deposits and listed shares
- Gives you control over your super so you can invest at a level that suits you.
- Easily make contributions and withdrawals, or transfer your super to a pension without the need to sell your assets.
- Flexible pricing including low-cost options
- Comprehensive reporting on your account and investment performance, and
- Provides greater confidence in your investment by safeguarding your capital with our Protected Investment and Protected Growth guarantees.
- Insure yourself and provide financial security for your loved ones with our award-winning insurance option, AMP Elevate.
Documents and downloadsShow more
- North Investment IDPS Guide
- North Investment IDPS Guide and FSG (pre 1 July 2010)
- Additional investment and contribution Guarantee fee table
- Additional investment instructions to North Investment
North Super and Pension
- North Super and Pension PDS - Part A
- North Super and Pension additional information
- Trustee annual report
- Additional contribution and investment Guarantee fee table
- Additional contribution instructions to North Personal Super
- Super choice fund nomination and Letter of Compliance
- North Standard Risk Measure for Closed funds
- Standard Risk Measure methodology
North Investment options
Important informationShow more
It's important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before deciding what's right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.