The total admin fees for clients with only MyNorth Investment accounts is even lower. See how we’re making MyNorth more competitive for your clients.
To ensure MyNorth remains one of Australia’s most competitive wrap offers, effective 1 July 2022, we’re lowering the maximum total admin fees charged for clients holding only a MyNorth Investment account to $2,000 per annum (including any applicable account fees1).
See how competitive MyNorth is by using our two-step fee calculator.*
* The fee calculator will be updated on 1 July 2022.
Build cost-effective client portfolios
MyNorth offers flexible and competitive products to manage your clients' evolving investment needs.
- Clients only pay for what they choose from our Core, Select and Choice investment menus.
- Clients can access lower administration fees as their total portfolio balance grows. The applicable rate will apply to every dollar invested in the investment menu.
- Clients can group with family members to benefit from family fee aggregation and caps. A group can have up to 6 members with up to 6 accounts each.
- Zero administration fee on Core menu this includes our cash account.
- Low account fee of $91 annually1.
- No additional administration fees.
What you need to know
1 The account fee of $91 per year is per account held and is waived on non-commutable allocated pensions (NCAPs) and accounts that commenced a guarantee prior to 28 November 2020.
The information on this page has been provided by NMMT Limited ABN 42 058 835 573, AFSL 234653 (NMMT) and is general in nature. It’s for professional adviser use only and must not be distributed or made available to retail clients. A person should consider whether this information is appropriate for them before making any decisions. It’s important a person considers their circumstances and reads the relevant product disclosure statement and/or investor directed portfolio services guide and target market determination, available from northonline.com.au or by contacting the North Service Centre on 1800 667 841, before deciding what’s right for them.
You can read the Financial Services Guide online for more information, including the fees and benefits that companies related to NMMT, N.M. Superannuation Pty Limited ABN 31 008 428 322, AFSL 234654 (N.M. Super) and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided. You can also ask us for a hard copy. . Past performance is no guarantee of future performance
MyNorth Super and Pension is issued by N.M. Super. MyNorth Investment is operated by NMMT. MyNorth Investment Guarantee is issued by National Mutual Funds Management Limited ABN 32 006 787 720, AFS Licence No. 234652.