Features and benefits
MyNorth Super gives you control over your super so you can invest at a level that suits you.
You can easily make contributions and withdrawals, or transfer your super to a pension without the need to sell your assets.
MyNorth can even provide you with greater confidence in your investment by safeguarding your capital with our Protected Investment and Protected Growth guarantees.
MyNorth also lets you insure yourself and provide financial security for your loved ones with our award-winning insurance option, AMP Elevate.
Here's what you get
- access to over 380 managed funds, term deposits and direct shares
- flexible pricing including low-cost options
- two capital guarantee options
- access to insurance options within your super
- one award-winning1 and online account to monitor and report on all your investments, anywhere and at any time.
How does it perform?
To stay up-to-date about how your product is tracking, take a look at its performance and unit prices. or your North Online account.
Before selecting an investment, there's a range of factors you should consider (not merely past performance). You should also read the product disclosure statement. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Important informationShow more
© NMMT Limited. Consider the MyNorth Super and Pension product disclosure statement and the MyNorth Investment investor directed portfolio services guide and your circumstances before deciding what’s right for you. Our Financial Services Guide has information about our services, relationships and how we are paid. Contact us on 1800 667 841 for a copy. The issuer of MyNorth Super and Pension is N.M. Superannuation Pty Limited and the issuer of MyNorth Investment is NMMT Limited. The issuer of the MyNorth Investment Guarantee is National Mutual Funds Management Limited.
- MyNorth won Chant West's 2017 Advised Product of the Year award. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see www.chantwest.com.au