Features and benefits
With iAccess, you and your financial adviser can work together to create an investment strategy across super, pension and non-super investments. You can build and manage your savings through a single investment vehicle.
ipac iAccess may suit you if you’re after:
- investment options designed for more complex needs
- specialist expertise from some of the world’s leading fund managers, and
- easy online access to your account.
Here’s what you get:
- flexibility to select from a range of wholesale managed funds, term deposits and listed securities
- access to experienced and reputable fund managers
- fast withdrawal payment options, and
- cost-saving through family fee aggregation.
iAccess Investment offers a premium suite of investment options to cater for sophisticated clients with more complex needs.
It provides a single access point for a wide range of investment options across the major asset classes, and draws on specialist expertise of some of the world's leading fund managers.
iAccess Personal Super and Allocated Pension
iAccess Personal Super offers a simple and convenient way to build your super and transition to a pension.
And with Allocated Pension there are two options that allow you to take advantage of special tax considerations:
- an allocated pension so you can receive a regular income in retirement
- a non-commutable allocated pension (NCAP) to help your transition to retirement.
Documents and downloadsShow more
iAccess Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension
- iAccess Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension PDS
- iAccess Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension Additional Information
- iAccess Super Choice nomination form
- iAccess Letter of compliance
- iAccess - Trustee Annual Report - 2017
Important informationShow more
It's important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before deciding what's right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.