Features and benefits
Generations® gives you straightforward investments all in one place that you and your adviser can easily access online.
Generations may suit you if you’re after:
- a low-cost investment solution that’s easy to use and understand
- choice of investments so you can build a portfolio to suit your strategy
- one place for super, pension and investments
- flexibility, and
- protection for you and your loved ones through super and pension
Here’s what you get:
- access to world-leading fund managers
- simplified but comprehensive investment menu
- low minimum account balance
- all-inclusive prices with no unexpected charges
- online access to your account and transactions via North Online
- convenient and easy to use
- access to a financial adviser
- affordable and flexible insurance through super and pension, and
- tax benefits.
Generations Personal Super and Personal Pension
It's never too early or late to plan for your retirement and Generations makes things simple. It offers a low-cost way to start saving for your retirement today.
And when you’re ready, it's a seamless move to from super to pension – neatly wrapped up in an easy-to-use package.
Documents and downloadsShow more
Generations investment portfolio
- Generations Investment Portfolio IDPS Guide
- Generations Investment Portfolio Target Market Determination
Generations personal super and pension
- Generations Personal Super and Personal Pension PDS
- Generations Additional information
- Generations Super choice form
- Wealth Personal Super and Pension Fund annual report
- Generations Personal Super and Pension Target Market Determination
- Generations investment options PDS
- Generations Investment Options: Additional information booklet – Antares High Growth Shares
- Generations Investment Options: Additional information booklet – Platinum International
- AIA Priority Protection for Platform Investors PDS for super and pension clients
- TAL Accelerated Protection for Investment Platforms PDS for super and pension clients
- Group Insurance Information Booklet
Important informationShow more
The information on this page has been provided by NMMT Limited ABN 42 058 835 573, AFSL 234653 (NMMT). It contains general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether this information is appropriate for you before making any decisions. Before making a decision about a product you should consider your circumstances and the relevant product disclosure statement, target market determinations and/or investor directed portfolio services guide available from NMMT at northonline.com.au or by calling 1800 667 841.
Refer to the AMP Financial Services Guide for more information, including the fees and benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided. Contact us on 1800 667 841 for a copy.
Generations Personal Super and Personal Pension is issued by N.M. Superannuation Pty Limited ABN 31 008 428 322, AFSL 234654 (NM Super). Generations Investment Portfolio is operated by NMMT.
No company in the AMP group guarantees the performance of any fund or the return of an investor’s capital. NMMT, NMFM and NM Super are part of the AMP group and can be contacted on 1800 667 841 or email@example.com. If a person decides to purchase or vary a financial product, companies within the AMP group will receive fees and other benefits, which will be a dollar amount or a percentage of either the premium they pay or the value of their investments. Contact AMP for more details.
Generations is a trademark registered of NMMT.