Features and benefits
Generations gives you straightforward investments all in one place that you and your adviser can easily access online.
Generations may suit you if you’re after:
- a low-cost investment solution that’s easy to use and understand
- choice of investments so you can build a portfolio to suit your strategy
- one place for super, pension and investments
- flexibility, and
- protection for you and your loved ones.
Here’s what you get:
- access to world-leading fund managers
- simplified but comprehensive investment menu
- low minimum account balance
- all-inclusive prices with no unexpected charges
- online access to your account and transactions via North Online
- convenient and easy to use
- access to a financial adviser
- affordable and flexible insurance, and
- tax benefits.
Generations Personal Super and Personal Pension
It's never too early or late to plan for your retirement and Generations makes things simple. It offers a low-cost way to start saving for your retirement today.
And when you’re ready, it's a seamless move to from super to pension – neatly wrapped up in an easy-to-use package.
Documents and downloadsShow more
Generations investment portfolio
Generations personal super and pension
- Generations Personal Super and Personal Pension PDS
- Generations Additional information
- Generations Super choice form
- Generations - Trustee Annual Report - 2019
- Generations investment options PDS
- Generations Investment Options: Additional information booklet – Antares High Growth Shares
- Generations Investment Options: Additional information booklet – Platinum International
- AMP Elevate insurance PDS and application form
- AIA Priority Protection for Platform Investors PDS
- TAL Accelerated Protection for Investment Platforms PDS
- Group Insurance Information Booklet
Important informationShow more
The issuer of AMP Elevate insurance is AMP Life Limited (AMP Life) and N.M. Super ABN 31 008 428 322. No company in the AMP group guarantees the performance of any fund or the return of an investor’s capital. NM Super, NMMT and AMP Life are part of the AMP group and can be contacted on 1800 667 841 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If a person decides to purchase or vary a financial product, companies within the AMP group will receive fees and other benefits, which will be a dollar amount or a percentage of either the premium they pay or the value of their investments. Contact AMP for more details.
The issuer of Accelerated Protection for Investment Platforms is TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450, AFSL 237 848 (TAL). View the PDS available at tal.com.au. TAL is a member of the TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Limited ABN 97 150 070 483 group of companies and is not a part of the AMP group.
The life insurance policies relating to Priority Protection and Priority Protection for Platform Investors are issued by AIA Australia ABN 79 004 837 861 AFSL 230043 (AIA). View the PDS and terms and conditions available at www.aia.com.au. AIA Vitality partners, benefits and rewards are subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information and to view the AIA Vitality Terms and Conditions go to aiavitality.com.au. Partner terms and conditions may also apply. AIA is not a part of the AMP Group.