Features and benefits
With iAccess®, you and your financial adviser can work together to create an investment strategy across super, pension and non-super investments. You can build and manage your savings through a single investment vehicle.
ipac iAccess may suit you if you’re after:
- investment options designed for more complex needs
- specialist expertise from some of the world’s leading fund managers, and
- easy online access to your account.
Here’s what you get:
- flexibility to select from a range of wholesale managed funds, term deposits and listed securities
- access to experienced and reputable fund managers
- fast withdrawal payment options, and
- cost-saving through family fee aggregation.
iAccess Investment offers a premium suite of investment options to cater for sophisticated clients with more complex needs.
It provides a single access point for a wide range of investment options across the major asset classes, and draws on specialist expertise of some of the world's leading fund managers.
iAccess Personal Super and Allocated Pension
iAccess Personal Super offers a simple and convenient way to build your super and transition to a pension.
And with Allocated Pension there are two options that allow you to take advantage of special tax considerations:
- an allocated pension so you can receive a regular income in retirement
- a non-commutable allocated pension (NCAP) to help your transition to retirement.
Documents and downloadsShow more
iAccess Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension
- iAccess Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension PDS
- iAccess Additional information
- iAccess Super Choice nomination form
- iAccess Letter of compliance
- Wealth Personal Super and Pension Fund annual report
- iAccess Personal Super and Pension Target Market Determination
- iAccess investment options
- Pathways PDS
- Strategic Investment Service PDS
- Select Index Investment Options PDS
- AIA Priority Protection for Platform Investors PDS for super and pension clients
- TAL Accelerated Protection for Investment Platforms PDS for super and pension clients
- iAccess Group Insurance Information Booklet
Important informationShow more
The information on this page has been provided by NMMT Limited ABN 42 058 835 573, AFSL 234653 (NMMT). It contains general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether this information is appropriate for you before making any decisions.Before making a decision about a product you should consider your circumstances and the relevant product disclosure statement and/or investor directed portfolio services guide and target market determination available from NMMT at northonline.com.au or by calling 1800 667 841.
Refer to the AMP Financial Services Guide for more information, including the fees and benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided. Contact us on 1800 667 841 for a copy.
ipac iAccess Personal Super and Allocated Pension is issued by N.M. Superannuation Pty Limited ABN 31 008 428 322, AFSL 234654 (NM Super). ipac iAccess Investment is operated by NMMT. ipac iAccess (also referred to as iAccess) is distributed by ipac Asset Management Limited ABN 22 003 257 225, AFSL 234655.
The issuer of Accelerated Protection for Investment Platforms is TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450, AFSL 237 848 (TAL). View the PDS available at tal.com.au. TAL is a member of the TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Limited ABN 97 150 070 483 group of companies and is not a part of the AMP group.
The life insurance policies relating to Priority Protection and Priority Protection for Platform Investors are issued by AIA Australia ABN 79 004 837 861 AFSL 230043 (AIA). View the PDS and terms and conditions available at www.aia.com.au. AIA Vitality partners, benefits and rewards are subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information and to view the AIA Vitality Terms and Conditions go to aiavitality.com.au. Partner terms and conditions may also apply. AIA is not a part of the AMP Group.
No company in the AMP group guarantees the performance of any fund or the return of an investor’s capital. NMMT, NM Super and NMFM are part of the AMP group and can be contacted on 1800 667 841 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If a person decides to purchase or vary a financial product, companies within the AMP group will receive fees and other benefits, which will be a dollar amount or a percentage of either the premium they pay or the value of their investments. Contact AMP for more details.
ipac iAccess is a trademark registered of ipac Asset Management Limited.