Features and benefits
With iAccess, you and your financial adviser can work together to create an investment strategy across super, pension and non-super investments. You can build and manage your savings through a single investment vehicle.
ipac iAccess may suit you if you’re after:
- investment options designed for more complex needs
- specialist expertise from some of the world’s leading fund managers, and
- easy online access to your account.
Here’s what you get:
- flexibility to select from a range of wholesale managed funds, term deposits and listed securities
- access to experienced and reputable fund managers
- fast withdrawal payment options, and
- cost-saving through family fee aggregation.
iAccess Investment offers a premium suite of investment options to cater for sophisticated clients with more complex needs.
It provides a single access point for a wide range of investment options across the major asset classes, and draws on specialist expertise of some of the world's leading fund managers.
iAccess Personal Super and Allocated Pension
iAccess Personal Super offers a simple and convenient way to build your super and transition to a pension.
And with Allocated Pension there are two options that allow you to take advantage of special tax considerations:
- an allocated pension so you can receive a regular income in retirement
- a non-commutable allocated pension (NCAP) to help your transition to retirement.
Documents and downloadsShow more
iAccess Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension
- iAccess Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension PDS
- iAccess Additional information
- iAccess Super Choice nomination form
- iAccess Letter of compliance
- iAccess - Trustee Annual Report - 2019
- iAccess investment options
- Pathways PDS
- Strategic Investment Service PDS
- Select Index Investment Options PDS
Important informationShow more
The issuer of AMP Elevate insurance is AMP Life Limited (AMP Life) and N.M. Super ABN 31 008 428 322. No company in the AMP group guarantees the performance of any fund or the return of an investor’s capital. NM Super, NMMT and AMP Life are part of the AMP group and can be contacted on 1800 667 841 or email@example.com. If a person decides to purchase or vary a financial product, companies within the AMP group will receive fees and other benefits, which will be a dollar amount or a percentage of either the premium they pay or the value of their investments. Contact AMP for more details.
The issuer of Accelerated Protection for Investment Platforms is TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450, AFSL 237 848 (TAL). View the PDS available at tal.com.au. TAL is a member of the TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Limited ABN 97 150 070 483 group of companies and is not a part of the AMP group.
The life insurance policies relating to Priority Protection and Priority Protection for Platform Investors are issued by AIA Australia ABN 79 004 837 861 AFSL 230043 (AIA). View the PDS and terms and conditions available at www.aia.com.au. AIA Vitality partners, benefits and rewards are subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information and to view the AIA Vitality Terms and Conditions go to aiavitality.com.au. Partner terms and conditions may also apply. AIA is not a part of the AMP Group.