Find a product determination or summary
Download the assessment for a Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund product here to understand how it’s performing against our strategy and APRA’s rules.
The main features we measure include:
- Investment performance including investment strategy, investment risk and net returns.
- Fees & costs including the basis for setting fees and appropriateness for members.
- Scale of the Fund including operating expenses and benefits to members.
- Insurance offering for members including the insurance strategy and level of premiums.
Our strategic objectives:
- Enhanced member outcomes & experiences - Simplified product and service offer to members which supports whole-of-life stages.
- Competitive product & operational excellence - Improve risk-adjusted net investment performance for members and ensure sustainable cost base to deliver targeted member outcomes.
- Autonomous & effective trustee - Improve member satisfaction and advocacy of the trustee's role and value-add in delivering member outcomes.
- Member first culture & capabilities - Strengthen board & trustee office capabilities to represent members' interests.
Frequently asked questions
Read more about our member outcomes and how they effect you.
Important informationShow more
Product Determinations are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (NM Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 AFSL 234654 RSE L0002523 as trustee for the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund. Products in the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Super, which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
This information is provided by NM Super and is general in nature only. It hasn’t taken your financial or personal circumstances into account. It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement or terms and conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267, before deciding what’s right for you. You can read our Financial Services Guide online for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. You can also ask us for a hardcopy. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.