About the meeting
Our 2024 online Annual Members' Meeting (AMM) is scheduled for 1pm Tuesday 5 March 2024.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about what your fund has achieved in the last financial year and what we are planning in order to help you achieve your superannuation and retirement goals. You'll hear from representatives of the Trustee and Executives who manage your retirement savings.
If you are unable to dial in on the day, you'll be able to watch a recording of the meeting afterwards - this will be available prior to 5 April.
Agenda and questions
- An overview of our strategic priorities
- The retirement challenge and how we're lifting retirement outcomes for our members
- Macroeconomic outlook and market themes
- Investment performance and our long-term investment strategy
- Your Fund's priorities and future direction
- Question and answers with the panel
How to submit your questions
The AMM is an opportunity for you to ask questions of the Trustee and Executives. You’ll have the option to submit questions when you register for the event. Depending on the question, it may be referred to the Fund’s auditors or subject matter experts.
If it’s not possible for all questions to be answered at the AMM, we’ll provide responses in the AMM Minutes. You’ll be able to access the Minutes on the website by no later than 5 April.
Please note, questions about your personal circumstances won’t be addressed during the AMM. If you need help with your account, you can contact our team directly on 1800 667 841.
- a summary of significant event notices and material changes within the last two years
- the Fund's Remuneration disclosures
- the 2022 Member Outcomes Assessment determination
- the Fund's FY23 Annual Report will be available by the end of December 2023
- your 2023 annual statement is available via North Online
- the FY23 Directors’ report and Financial report
You'll find the recordings of the 2021, 2022 and 2023 meetings and the Q&A sessions below, as well as the minutes and answers to any questions that weren't covered during the meeting.
Get in touch
North Service Centre
Monday to Friday
8:30 am - 7 pm (Sydney time)
Monday to Friday
8:30am - 7pm (Sydney time)
What you should know
This information about the Annual Members’ Meeting is issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited ABN 31 008 428 322, AFS Licence No. 234654 (N.M. Super) as trustee of the AMP Super Fund ABN 78 421 957 449 / Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund ABN 92 381 911 598. N.M. Super is part of the AMP group.
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your personal circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, Target Market Determination or Terms and Conditions available from northonline.com.au or by calling 1800 667 841. Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by N.M. Super. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.