Track progress

Many actions like checking the status of withdrawals or upcoming payments, can be performed in North. 

Log in

Product updates

See the latest changes to our investment, super, and pension products.                                                                                                                   

View here

Product documents

View disclosure documents and other important information.

View here

Portfolio holdings

Take a look at the underlying investment options for the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund.                          

View here

North Service Centre

Our friendly contact centre is on hand to help you with general enquiries relating to product information, transactions, claims, administration or account maintenance. They are based in Australia and available weekdays between 8:30am and 7:00pm (Sydney time).


Looking for more specific support?

AMP Bank

General bank and home loan enquiries

Call: 13 30 30
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm (Sydney time)
Saturday - Sunday 9am - 5pm (Sydney time)



For family law, PICP queries, financial hardship and death claims.


Complaint escalations

Corporate actions

For assistance with all listed and unlisted securities, and ASX-operations related queries and escalations.


Margin lending

For assistance with technical, administration and procedural queries and escalations.



Corporate Super

Call: 1300 653 456



Call: 1300 653 456



Call: 1300 366 019



Call: 1300 558 557


PortfolioCare Call: 1800 646 234

Some of our frequently asked questions

You might find the answer to your query below. 

Identification and verification

What forms of identification do you accept?

See here for acceptable forms of identification, certifiers and approved accredited translators. 

Logging in

How do I reset my password?

No need to call us, simply click ‘Forgot your user ID or password?’ on the login screen and follow the prompts.  

Fees and costs

Where can I find information about fees?

Information about our fees and charges, can be found in the relevant product disclosure statement, or by speaking to your financial adviser. 

Accessing North

Do I need a financial adviser to be able to use North?

Yes, North is only accessible through a financial adviser. As part of the advice process, they will select the platform that best meets your needs. 

Contributions and deposits

How do I process a Section 290 form to give notice of intent to claim a tax deduction for the end of the financial year?

To submit a notice of intent to claim or vary a deduction for personal super contributions, select the contribute tab in North then select tax deduction for personal contributions, fill in the prepopulated form and return to North with your signature. Alternatively, you can email us with the ATO Notice of Intent Form. We need to receive and process the form by 30 June each year.

When deciding whether to claim a deduction for super contributions, you should consider the superannuation impacts that may arise from this, including you’ll need to have met the work test or work test exemption during the financial year.

For further information regarding tax deductions for personal contributions, refer to the ATO website or speak to your adviser.

Can you backdate deposits to the previous financial year?

We cannot backdate deposits. If we receive a payment before 30 June, but are unable to process it until after 1 July, we’ll use the date that it was received.

How do I ensure my contributions are processed before 30 June?

It helps to make the contribution as early as possible before the Fund’s cut-off date. If you are expecting an employer contribution, please allow extra time as some employers use clearing houses that need two weeks’ notice.

How can I make member non-concessional (personal and spouse) contributions via EFT/BPAY?

EFT and BPAY contribution details can be found at the bottom of the Snapshot page in North. It can take up to five business days to process the funds, so please allow enough time.

Can my employer contributions be sent to the North bank account?

All employer contributions must go via SuperStream or the ATO clearing house.

How can I make a deposit directly to my North bank account?

Name: North 
BSB: 033-230 
Account number: 600264 
Reference number: client’s account number 
Bank branch address: 
360 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3008 

How do I make a contribution to my super?

You can contribute to your super via direct debit in North, or via EFT, BPAY or cheque. You can also roll over funds from other super providers if this is right for you.

Contributing via EFT

  • Log onto your online banking facility
  • Enter account name - your first name and surname
  • Enter BSB number 033 806
  • Enter bank account number followed by either 1 for personal, or 3 for spouse contributions - this is your 8-digit MyNorth account number (note: do not include the letter)

Example of a personal contribution for John Doe:
    Account name: John Doe
    BSB: 033 806
    Account number: 123456781

Contributing via BPAY

  • Log onto your online banking facility
  • Enter BPAY biller code 38778
  • Enter BPAY reference number followed by either 1 for member non-concessional, or 3 for spouse contributions - this is your 8-digit MyNorth account number (note: do not include the letter)

Example of a spouse contribution for John Doe:
    Account name: John Doe
    Biller code: 38778
    Account number: 123456783

Note: any contributions processed via North will provide an account number or BPAY reference number with the final digit of 9. 

Tax reporting

How often does North report super contributions to the ATO?

We report them daily.

Where is my PAYG statement?

PAYG statements are reported directly to the ATO and will be in MyGov when you do your tax return. PAYG is only reported if tax has been deducted from any payments you’ve received.

How does the ATO know when I have made an intent to claim on personal contributions?

Under the MATS (Member Account Transaction Service), Funds are required to report any Notice of Intent to claim to the ATO. This is done daily via the MATS reporting system. When you lodge your tax return, you must include the amount claimed as a tax deduction so that the ATO can match Fund reporting to the amount claimed in your personal tax return.

When will I receive a tax statement for my Investment account?

Tax statements start being issued towards the end of August and are completed by October.  


What happens if at the end of the financial year the minimum pension has not been met?

If a minimum pension has not been paid before 30 June, the system will automatically process a top-up payment. I just opened a pension account.

Will I need to pay the minimum this financial year?

Pension accounts opened in June are not required to pay out the minimum amount. Any accounts opened before June will be subject to a pro-rata minimum, based on the number of days open for that financial year. 

Dividends and distributions

Why has my balance dropped since 30 June?

Please be aware that around the distribution period (typically 30 June), it’s common for some accounts to display negative earnings or a reduced account balance. This is caused by unit prices decreasing when a distribution has been declared by the fund manager, because the net assets of the portfolio are reduced by the distribution amount.

Once the distribution is paid, the negative earnings will be offset by the distribution. Also note that unit prices do not update while distributions are being calculated by fund managers.

We don’t have specific timeframes for this process, as it depends on when the distribution is processed by the fund manager. Typically, distributions are paid by the last week of the month, following the close of the distribution period.

It’s past the expected payment date for my distributions, so why haven't I received them yet?

Expected payment dates for distributions are indicative only and do not account for the time it takes to calculate and distribute to individual accounts. 


What are EOFY cut-off dates?

EOFY dates will be available at the start of June via North.

Statements and reports

When will my annual statement be available?

Your annual statement will generate once a year around the account anniversary period.

Fund details

Below are the fund details for MyNorth Super & Pension and MyNorth Investment.

MyNorth Super & Pension
Fund name                Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund
ABN                             92 381 911 598 
RSEs                            R1071481
SFNs                            3100 919 58
USI / SPINs                 NMS0039AU 

MyNorth Investment
Operator                     NMMT Limited
ABN                              42 058 835 573
AFS Licence No.         234652 

Account details

How can I view my account details?

You can view your account details by logging into North. If you are logging in for the first time, you would have been sent your user ID in your welcome letter and a temporary password. If you have any problems logging into your account, please call the North Service Centre on 1800 667 841.

From North, you can securely:

  • keep track of your investment, super and retirement accounts in one place
  • view your correspondence in the Statements and Correspondence section
  • make deposits and contributions
  • produce reports like account summaries
  • access the latest product information and news. 

Claims process

A family member has passed away and I am a nominated beneficiary. How do I make an insurance claim?

We’re here to help during this difficult time. Help us understand your situation by contacting us:

Phone: 1800 667 841 (available 8:30am and 7:00pm Sydney time)


Mail: GPO Box 2915, Melbourne, VIC 3001

Initial paperwork

We will send you initial claims paperwork for you to complete and return either by email or post.

We’ll be in touch

Once we receive your paperwork, you’ll be assigned a claims consultant. Your consultant will look after you from start to finish - helping you understand the process and ensuring we’ve received the required information to process your application.


We’ll then assess the claim and keep you informed of the progress. We may also contact you for further information to support the claim.

Claim staking

We may need to claim stake all potential beneficiaries to ensure the death benefit has not been released prior to any objections being received.


Once the claims determination is accepted, we will contact you to confirm how you would like the benefits paid or transferred to a new policy.

Please reach out to your financial adviser who will be able to assist with making a claim, or contact our North Service Centre for any questions or concerns.

Accessing your super early

What support is available if I’m experiencing hardship and would like to access my super early?

Please visit our accessing your super early page.



Some useful forms to assist you and make things a little easier.

Accessing your super early 

Rising living expenses or a change in circumstances can impact your finances at times. If you’re experiencing financial difficulty, we’re here to support and can help find the right solution for you.


Complaints and compliments

If there’s something we can improve, or you're not satisfied with our products, services, staff, or processes, it's important we hear about it so we can make things right. Find out how we can help resolve your complaint.

We’d also love to hear about your positive experiences with us and when someone in our team makes things easier and quicker for you to make sure we keep up the good work. Give us a compliment.

Accessibility support 

North is committed to ensuring accessibility for people with disabilities. The National Relay Service (NRS) is a free, government initiative that provides different types of call services, depending on your needs and preferences. For help getting in contact with us, please select from the following options. 

 TTY (Type and Listen) Call 133 677 then ask for 1800 667 841
Voice Relay Call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 667 841
SMS Relay Text  0423 677 767

Interpreter services

The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is a free interpreting service provided by the Department of Home Affairs for people who do not speak English and for agencies and businesses that need to communicate with their non-English speaking clients. TIS National can be contacted on 131 450 (within Australia) or +613 9268 8332 (outside Australia).  


Important information

The information on this page has been provided by NMMT Limited ABN 42 058 835 573, AFSL 234653 (NMMT). It contains general advice only, does not take account of your personal objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether this information is appropriate for you before making any decisions. It’s important you consider your circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement and target market determination, available from or by contacting the North Service Centre on 1800 667 841, before deciding what’s right for you.  

You can read the Financial Services Guide online for more information, including the fees and benefits that companies related to NMMT, N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited ABN 31 008 428 322, AFSL 234654 (N.M. Super) and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided.   

North and MyNorth are trademarks registered to NMMT.  

All information on this website is subject to change without notice.